Monday, April 20, 2009

We love the cabin!

We love going up to the cabin whenever we have a chance. We know that when we move away from Idaho we wont be making it back up to the cabin as much as we would like. So our friends Steph and George came with us. It was such a relaxing weekend I could not have asked for anything better. We played games, snacked, watched movies and snacked some more. There was also some squirrel watching going on.

Our sweet outfits that we wore to open up the cabin on the way back from Ut. I had to wear James' shoes because mine kept getting wet. I know we look for stylish. Pretty sweet stuff if you ask me.


James is making some yummy smores. Since the ground was covered in snow all the fires had to be done indoors. Steph and George brought up the smore making stuff and we tried smores with Reese peanut butter cups and they were so good.

The boys watching for the squirrel. They put food out on the snow mound and watched it eat. But if the squirrel whose name was Jose would run away when he saw the boys watching him

3 comments:

  1. Sounds like a good time. Hey, we're thinking about renting out our place starting this summer. Would you guys still be interested? I'd much rather have someone I know and can trust in the house.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We totally would be we singed a year contract here and just moved into it and I hate moving. But I can keep my ears open for people that I know that are looking for a place. How much is it?

    ReplyDelete
  3. We were thinking like $550. Thanks for passing on the word if you hear of anyone.

    ReplyDelete