Friday, December 4, 2009

Christmas is in the air............

I am a big fan of this time of year. It means I get to see my family and go home to the warm state of California. I am so sick of walking outside and feeling my nose hairs freeze but in just two short weeks I get to go home. I am so excited even James gets super excited when we talk about it. We both love Christmas becuase we get to spoil each other beyond belief. I know we are bad but hey it is just the two of us so we can. haha.

James asked me the other day if Christmas is my favorite time of the year and I said no, from October to March is my favorite time of the year becuase it is just jammed packed with fun things for us. From Halloween, Thanksgiving, Christmas, New Years, My Birthday, Valentines, and our Anniversary we are just super busy but love it.

For those that are in California and Arizona we cant wait to see you and everyone else we will be back.

No comments:

Post a Comment