Thursday, April 21, 2011

Where have I been....

So much has gone in the past few months to say the least. I am a year older and maybe not wiser but tons have changed. We now have a wonderful baby boy and a new house. Things have been so crazy with having a baby, James starting a new job and buying a house all in one month. As you can tell I cut my hair off for locks of love and you know what I didn't think I would miss it but I do. I loved my long hair and when I see pictures of it I wish it was back. So needless to say I am growing it out. I know that is no reason for my long absence but what can I say i was a little busy growing a cute little guy and working all the time. Lets just say that I am so glad that I get to spend my time with the cutest little guy in the world and James gets to come everyday at 2pm to hang out with us after he gets off work.

I will post a few pictures and write my story on having Declan in a different post.

No comments:

Post a Comment