Friday, August 12, 2011

Photo Overload




So I am the worst blogger but hey at least i know that. We are even living in our house right now because we had a flood and we are in he middle of getting our floor re-done. The fridge water line popped off and water was running for about 4 hours and on fake wood floor that is not good but hey we are putting in tile so we are pretty excited about that but hey there is the reason I have been MIA.

Anyways Declan has been super sick between pink eye and a super bad head cold. So it has been rough to see him so sick and feel like I couldn't do anything. Being a mom is hard work but I guess I knew that.

So since I have been gone I figured I would just overload you with pictures because really I have such a cute boy.






1 comment:

  1. I'm so sorry about your floor. I am loving these pictures of Declan! He has a to-die-for smile :)

    ReplyDelete