Sunday, July 14, 2013

Falling off the wagon....

There is not much else that can be said when it come to my blogging but other then I suck so very bad at it.  I enjoy doing it but I have no reason why I don't. haha.

I am not going to lie I love looking back and seeing how my little man has grown and with one more on the way I have no idea how I will keep up so no promises. I going to try but we will see what the up coming months have to offer.

Mr. D is down for his nap and I should be doing so much more but since I am round and not in the mood to do anything I thought why not look at the old blog.   I was sad to see so much time has gone by and I have missed so much on here.

So I am going to let the pictures do the talking.

Christmas 2012.  I know we did a bad job of taking pictures but it was long night with beds going flat and some of us being sick and prego.  It was fun and I am pretty sure Declan loved what he got because he still uses the couch and the DVD player.


 Declan's 2nd birthday with a campfire cake and all.





 We spent the 4th of July in Ca with Doug and Becky!  We had so much fun just hanging out and doing our own fireworks.









 We went to DisneyLand with the Wyatts and had a blast.













No comments:

Post a Comment