Wednesday, February 11, 2009

It's been awhile

So since I am not the best blogger it takes me time to get things to work. I even tried to add more then two pictures and it didn't go over very well so I had to start all over. I need to take like a class in blogging but I am pretty sure they don't have those. So you will all have to bare with me as i figure this out.

We went to a super bowl party at our friends house Steph and George and had so much fun. We ate way more then we should but all in all had a wonderful time.




A very sad thing happened last month and that would be that James' grandpa passed away. We have had the joy of getting to know him better over the past year. They have invited us down every week for dinner and to help them with anything that they needed. We have learned things about gardening, Dancing with the Stars, and so many more. We are so grateful that we got to spend that time with him.

At the funeral James got to play Taps. He did a wonderful job and Grandpa would have been so proud. It was such a nice funeral.

2 comments:

  1. I'm so sorry to hear about James' grandpa. I hope that he's doing alright with it. We miss you guys.

    ReplyDelete
  2. whoa! fancy new back ground! :)

    ReplyDelete