Monday, July 13, 2009

I am bad

So I know it has been forever since I have posted anything but I guess you could say I was busy or just lazy which ever you would prefer. Since I am not working right now becuase it is summer I spend most of my day cleaning house and reading. Which I am not at all complaining about that because I love reading. But I do feel like I have become more lazy even though I am pretty sure I never feel like I have a min to myself. James is so busy with school sometimes I feel like we dont talk much and when we do it is about homework but that will all be over in a couple of weeks becuase the semester is coming to end which we are both super excited about. James is a far better student then I am so he puts more energy into his homework but he really enjoys his classes.

I went to Arizona a couple weeks ago and had the best time. It was just me that went for Layne's Baptisms becuase James has work and school. He was home alone for a week which I dont think we will ever do again. It is so much more fun to have him then to be without him. I just love spending time with my sisters. I so want to move down there so bad and be able to spend all the time with my sisters. James gets so excited about moving but we still have like a year left of school. We both want to be done with Rexburg but we know that as soon as we are gone we will miss it. But right now I would rather miss it then be here. haha.

In a couple of weeks some of the family is coming up to Ut to go to a wedding so James and I will be going down. Then my paretns will be coming up to go fishing and hang out. I love family so I get super excited when I get to spend time with them.

Well that is us in a nutshell and what we have been up to these past couple of weeks and what will be going on. I will post later with pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment