Friday, August 28, 2009

Its been awile

So it has been over a month and I was going to let an other one go by but I thought I better not. So here I am blogging away. Tons have gone on I just have been to lazy to write about it. Now I could lie and say I have been busy but the truth is I am lazy.

Where to start..................

Ok I will start with my sweet trip to Az. I love going down there and visiting my sisters and brothers.
While I was down there we went to this way cool place where you got jump and slide on all these cool blow up things. It was fun to be with the kids and watch and also join in the fun. I got to eat at my favorite places while I was there like Panda express. It doesn't take much to make me a happy girl and being with my sisters and eating panda is one of the many ways to bring a smile to my face. Poor James had to stay at home in Rexburg and work and also go to school. We missed each other tons and have decided to not do long trips alone again, it is not just as much fun.

James and I would both love to end up down in Az some day but right now we just have to wait for school to get over with. We should be done by next summer so lets all keep our fingers crossed and pray that is when we will be done. I love being up here in Idaho but I am ready for something new. I know once we are gone we will miss it but James has family up here and so do I so visiting is always an option.

1 comment:

  1. I had a dream last night that you got a job at Disney World and James got a job at an accounting firm in Orlando. You guys picked up and moved because it was cheaper to live in FL than ID anyway. oh man...if only that was a reality! Anyway, so you posted on your blog about this move and I was sad I had to hear it online instead of through you...so IF this happens, you better call me! ;) Love you Beck!

    ReplyDelete