Wednesday, June 27, 2012

My Handsome Boy



I know everyone says their kids are the cutest they have ever seen but really how could that sweet little man not be so stinking cute.  He melts my heart with his sweet little small, the look he gets just before he does something naughty, how he already knows how to play with cars and make all the car noises.  I love that little man so much.  He can make a horrible no good very bad day a wonderful one just by giving my a kiss or a little snuggle.  He knows when he his mom needs one of those.  He is learning and growing everyday and I am so excited to see what the future holds for him because he will do great things.



1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh. I can't believe that boy; he is so handsome!

    We seriously need a clique reunion ASAP.

    ReplyDelete