Thursday, March 29, 2012

Wobbly Walker!


Yes that is right Declan is now our wobbly walker. He started really trying on Sunday the 25th when James and I would try to get him to walk between us. I must say I could watch him all day long. He is still figuring it out and gets mad when he cant get up but he is so dang cute when he waddles around. He is learning so much everyday like what "no" and "bring that to mom" means. We are still working on those but in time we will get them down and I am sure he will turn them around on me and tell me "no".
We are pretty boring between work, Declan, the yard and James
doing freelance not much has changed. I will try to do more blogging but really who am i kidding.

1 comment:

  1. He is so handsome!!! I cannot believe how quickly he is growing up either...not okay!

    ReplyDelete